Results for query "400. That’s an error."

AS/400 Using Replace

I tried to replace character at AS/400 Database using REPLACE() statement
but it's give me error like this

Coded Character Set Identifier 65535 not valid.This is my sample code

UPDATE MyTable SET MyField=REPLACE('Data/','/','-')


Is any other way to replace string or character at AS/400

was not expected

ca/"><Static><SMseeder:FanSpeed>200</SMseeder:FanSpeed></Static><Dynamic><SMseeder:Bin1SeedRate>100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100</SMseeder:Bin1SeedRate><SMseeder:Bin2SeedRate>200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200</SMseeder:Bin2SeedRate><SMseeder:Bin3SeedRate>300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300</SMseeder:Bin3SeedRate><SMseeder:Bin4SeedRate>400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400 400</SMseeder:Bin4SeedRate><SMseeder:OpenersPackingPressure>500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500</SMseeder:OpenersPackingPressure></Dynamic></ExtendedData>


But i got the error was not expected after searching i got my class changed a bit but still same issue

[XmlType(Namespace = "http://seedmaster.ca/", TypeName = "SMseeder")]
[XmlRoot(ElementName = "ExtendedData", Namespace = "http://seedmaster.

thumbscrews - meaning

If something
doesn’t work the way you expect, your first port of call should be www.If you think you have found a mistake that’s not listed, please submit an
error report to www.